The terms below have the following meaning:
4. As part of the cooperation, the Parties agree as follows:
|Candidate verification in the Clients’ database||2 working days from the moment of receiving the candidate’s data by e-mail from the Company|
|Acceptance of the recommendation||3 business days from the receipt of the Candidate’s profile along with the recommendation|
|Setting the date of the recruitment interview||5 business days from the acceptance of the recommendation|
|Feedback after the recruitment interview||5 working days from the date of the meeting with the Candidate (applies to each stage of the process, if there are more)|
|Information about the candidate’s start work||2 working days from the moment of signing a letter of intent or other document confirming the willingness to start cooperation with the Candidate, but not later than on the date of commencement of work by the Candidate|
16. The execution of the Order is considered to be the delivery by the Company to the Client of 3 recommendations of candidates or more (depend on our agreement) whose professional competences correspond to the job description determined in accordance with the Order and the Project brief.
17. The Parties agree that the recommendations provided to the Client will be considered as Candidates of the Company for a period of 12 months from the date of sending them. The Company is entitled to remuneration for the Candidate employed by the Client on the above date in accordance with the principles set out in the Order. The Client should inform the Company about the circumstances described above within 5 days from the date of employment of the Candidate. If the Company is not informed about the start employment of the Candidate, the Company may issue an invoice for the amount in accordance with the order increased by 20% of the project value.
18. The Client undertakes to comply with the principles of cooperation and timelines. Any changes resulting from the specifics of the organization’s activities should be notified in the Order.
19. The Client who does comply with the provisions of the GTC regarding the recruitment process is obliged to pay a fee for recommendations to the Company in the amount specified in the Order.
20. The Client who does not comply with the provisions of the GTC regarding the recruitment project/s or who does not report the reasons for a possible failure to meet the assumed time for project implementation shall bear the costs resulting from the operational activities of the dedicated team in the amount of 20% of the project value, unless the Client reports such circumstances to the recruitment project coordinator.